Organic Date Paste, Organic Almond Butter, Organic Hazelnuts, Organic Allulose, Organic Cocoa Powder, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Natural Flavor, Organic Maca
Servings: 1, Serv. size: 1 bar (45g),
Amount per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 22g (8% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 5g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (6% DV)
For over a decade we’ve been committed to offering great tasting food that keeps you feeling good.
Lake Oswego345 1st St #109
Pearl District830 NW 13th Ave
Hawthorne4409 SE Hawthorne
Downtown518 SW Taylor